Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Time: 6:00 P.M.
Location: Van Andel Institute, 333 Bostwick Ave., NW (Map Below and attached here)
Parking Information: Parking may be available at meters on Bostwick Avenue. Also, Guests may park in our visitor lot on the South East corner of Crescent Street and Division (This is a surfaced lot not a parking ramp). Access to the lot is on the South side of Crescent St. Guests will have to press the call box button and advise Security that they are here for the meeting. Once parked, head to front/main entrance which is on Bostwick Ave at the top of the hill.
Cost: $20.00 (you may pay prior to the event by using the "Pay Now" button below)
Title: CCTV and Access Control Roundtable
Topic: This month's meeting will include a round-table discussion focusing on CCTV and Access Control systems. Focus will be on how your respective systems are utilized and how well they integrate with your business entity's needs (discussion will not include vendor/installer preferences). Please take some time to respond to the following questions to help our moderator(s):
- What system are you currently using for access control?
- What access card format are you using?
- What system(s) do you use for CCTV monitoring?
- Are access control and CCTV monitoring integrated?
- What is the best feature of your access control?
- What is your biggest challenge with your access control?
- What is the best feature of your CCTV?
- What is your biggest challenge with CCTV?
- Please list any specific questions you may wish to have addressed at the meeting.
Due by noon on Friday, October 23, 2015
Please email our Chapter Secretary Mark Maddox to confirm your attendance.